Monday 14 May 2012

Happy Monday:)

Hi Everyone,

I hope that your week has started off well, I just wanted to share a quick outfit of the day with you. I finally decided today that I would wear a maxi dress..the weather is just stunning so I had to!

I got this dress last summer, but it is still one of my favorites. It is light and airy and I love wearing it..the neckline has this wooden beading detail to it, so no need for any accessories up top. 

...I also wore these flip flops (doesn't match but ohhh well!!)

Here are some random pics of the beautiful flowers :)


4 comments:

  1. I love the flip flops and the shadow picture is very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thank youu! Just saw your Julep post, the colors are soo nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Maxi dress!

    Thanks for following, following you back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankkk youuu!<3 So sweet of you, I appreciate it:)

      Delete