Thursday 3 May 2012

Get to Know Me!:)



Hey Everyone! I was tagged by Beauty Box Canada a.k.a Meggin to do this post. This Tag has been circulating throughout the blogging community and I think it is an awesome way to get to know fellow bloggers better.

The Rules
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog. 

-Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus eleven questions for the people you have tagged to answer. 

-Choose people and link them in your tag. 

-Go to their page and tell them. 


-NO TAG BACKS!! You legitimately have to tag. 


11 facts about me!
- I am the oldest child out of my other 3 siblings (the youngest being 4)
-I just finished my second year of University
- I suck at math!
-I started wearing a scarf (Hijab) in grade 9
-I have a cat named Leah
- Along with blogging scrap-booking has to be my favorite hobby
-I want to be a teacher ( loveee kids)
- I love rollarblading more than biking
- I am addicted to sweets, my favorite chocolate has to be Toblerone 
- I love taking family camping trips in the summer
&
- I am a very crafty person

Questions from Meggin:) 

1. Have you ever been out of the country you currently reside in? 


-Yes I have been out of Canada two times, both times I traveled to visit my family in Pakistan
2. What is your must have beauty item? 

-Mascara

3. Does it take you a long time to get “ready” daily? 


- Yessss!
4. Curly or straight hair? 



-Straight
5. What do you like most about blogging? 

-Being able to share your passion with others who feel the same way

6. What is your favorite nail polish brand/colour? 


-Don't have a favorite brand but I am loving Essie's Pink- a- boo at the moment
7. Have you ever met someone famous? 


-Nope never have, but I wish I did:)
8. Flats, Wedges or Stilettos? 

- Flats, because I would wear them most often

9. Do you like a natural makeup look or bold makeup look? 

-Hmmm, this is hard..natural because I think it defines and enhances already gorgeous features, but I also like accentuating those features more boldly sometimes..most often though I would go with a natural look
10. What do you feel the best way to promote your blog is? 

- I don't know this is kinda hard for me...I don't use any social networking sites (no facebook, twitter etc..) so for me I just like leaving positive comments on people's blogs with my name 


11. What is more likely to consume your makeup collection high end makeup products or drug store 
products? 
- It's only recently that I have had an obsession with higher end products so drug store is most likely to consume my collection


My questions to the individuals I have Tagged
1) What is your favorite accessory
2) If you had to go on an overnight adventure what are two products you would bring with you?
3) What is the most recent thing you have purchased?
4) Do you have any pets, if not would you like any?
5) You go to the mall what are you most likely to come home with?
(Purse, makeup, shoes, clothes)
6) What is your favorite hobby other than blogging?
7) Favorite treat to eat on a summer day?
8) Do you have a favorite book? If so what is it?
9) Your about to paint your nails, what  do you go for... nudes,light pastels and pinks, vibrant and bright colors, or darker shades?
10) What did you want to be when you were a little kid?
11) What is one thing you love about yourself?

The People I tag are..
This was sooo funn to do, I hope you guys have just as much fun as I did!

Goodnighhht
XO





3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for tagging me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! Can't wait to see what you come up with, enjoy your day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww.... cant wait to describe myself....

    ReplyDelete