Saturday 3 March 2012


Back to School

I wish I had something more exciting to talk about but unfortunately I don't... This was my first week back to school after a one week study break. All I can say is Buhh Byeee freedom, and relaxation haha! It sucks:( 

Reading week was pretty good though, I met up with friends, family and worked ohhh and I went shopping... that was about it. The upcoming weeks are getting more and more stressful but I am trying to look at it in a more positive light. I am done school in April !  I cannot wait for my holidays to start, I have a whole list of things I want to accomplish.

Instead of doing the typical boring textbook reading ( Which I should be doing)  I have been reading a lot of leisurely material. I have whizzed through books so fast, I have lists upon lists of books I want to read but some of the ones I have finished lately are:

- Chain Reaction ( Did a post about this series)
- Leaving Paradise
- Return to Paradise
&........
Cross my Heart 
They were honestly so incredibly good and I loved each and everyone, the current book I am reading is called " Two Way Street"...and I think I should give Hunger Games an attempt because there is a big buzz about that series. I never understand the hype books have until I read them myself so I will definitely have to give this series a try:)

Anyways I hope next time I post it will be about something more exciting but I felt like doing something anyways! I hope everyone is doing well, until next time take care & enjoy your weekend:)

-Sabina







No comments:

Post a Comment