Monday 18 June 2012

Monday's Drug store Wishlist!

Hi Ladies!

I have noticed that so many drug store brands are coming out with new and exciting beauty products. As soon as I lay my eyes on a new cosmetic I am instantly tempted..it doesn't help that many beauty bloggers are RAVING about these items. Below are some of the items I am dying to get my hands on!!!!

Top Left to Right:  NYX 10 color palette in Romance, Maybelline Dream Fresh BB in Medium, Maybelline Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral (I also really like coffee cake), NYX palette this one in Cavier and bubbles, Revlon lipstick in soft nude

Botton Left to Right: Revlon Just kissed Lip Balm in Precious (nude one), below is the same product in charm, Revlon Photo Ready blush in Coral Reef & Pinched, and lastly Rimmel lip color in nude delight.

The two lips sticks are not new but I've really wanted to try them for a while, I LOVE nude lips so I am always trying out different variations of it. I was never a blush kinda girl but it has grown on me, I love how it adds a pop of color, and can instantly brighten up your look, Revlon has theses amazing cream ones out. As far as eyeshaodw goes I love creating a smokey/ bronzey eye. Both palettes are soo incredibly gorgeous, and I could see myself using them daily. 

Those are some of the beauty items I am craving! What's on your drugstore wishlist?

19 comments:

  1. I would love to try the blushes and the lipstain! So pretty..must exercise self-restraint :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah I have to restrain too! I saw them today at Shoppers for $17.00!! Definitely have to stay away :P The balms are sooo cute, I haven't seen them yet though, have you?

      Delete
  2. I definitely want to try out the Lip Stains and the Maybelline BB Cream.

    southernglamourista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meee tooo! I haven't seen the balms where I live but I did see the BB cream.. I quickly tested it out and I think it's something that I would really like. There was no shine, or grease! I remember having an Aveeno tinted moisturizer with SPF and it was very oily

      Delete
  3. I just got the BB cream and it really wasn't that spectacular.. :( Not for me anyways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww mann! I'm sad to hear that:(

      Delete
    2. Aleksandra , where did you get it ? I can't find it anywhere!

      Delete
    3. Hey meggin, I have been seeing them at Wal-mart! they just recently set up a display at my local one:) Hope you find them soon
      xo

      Delete
    4. Yup! I got it at Walmart. But, Ive also seen it at Shoppers...but it was about $6 more! :o I've used it twice now and I'm just not impressed. :`( It's not for me.

      Delete
  4. I like the dream bouncy blush, and recently bought one of the Revlon Photo ready blushes! I'm still playing around with it :) Great list!

    Frances

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Frances!:) I can't wait to try but I am resisting haha!

      Delete
  5. New follower here! I am always tempted every time I go to the drugstore - I walk down that beauty aisle and something always ends up in my cart. Usually it's nail polish, but I have and love those Maybelline Blushes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you sooo much:) Isn't it tempting?! I swear it is so hard for me to contain myself. Ooohh what color do you have?

      Delete
  6. Ohh! Love this post hun! I may just have to steal this idea/concept if u dont mind!!

    romanianbutterfly206.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ashley, Omg please go ahead! I would love to see your post/ version of it:)

      Delete
  7. Thanks for this Sabina , I definitely did a post such as this , <3 http://beautyboxcanada.blogspot.ca/2012/06/beauty-box-canada-drugstore-must-haves.html Thanks again for the inspiration xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww your welcome! I just saw yours an commented, seems like everyone wants to try out the Revlon balms:)

      Delete
  8. Great wish list!
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete