1) Like I said, I have been mostly sticking with neutral colors such as light browns and goldens. I have found that my LA colors palette (in tea time) is perfect. It ranges from a soft shimmery beige to a darker brown. I have been applying the first color (on the left) as an all over shadow, and intensifying ever so slightly by adding the third and 5th color in my crease.
2) If I am not using the Tea time palette, I have been dipping into the Loreal Color Infalliable single eyeshadow in Iced Latte. I really love this shadow, it applies very nice and smoothly and has got a frost finish to it. I use this all over my lids and just add a darker bronze in my crease.
3) Lastly to top off my look I have been using Covergirl's Lash Blast Fusion. I just did an in depth review of it, so click here to read.
4) Lately I have been ditching my foundation, and using my Pro long wear concealer. I've been dotting it on some of my problem areas. A little goes a long way, I'm able to dot the concealer on and then spread quite a lot which is great. If I do choose to wear foundation, I apply one thin coat, just to even out my skin tone.
5) High Beam gives my face such a nice twinkle, I apply this product on the high points of my cheek bones and sometimes underneath my brow bone. It's gives me a nice glow without being oily or dewy. It makes my blush pop out so much more.
6) This has been my go to blush for the last little while, it is secret- it-girl by Essence. It's an orange toned blush with a hint of shimmer in it. It is extremely pigmented and silky to the touch, I have been applying a little to the apples of my cheeks and it gives my face such a radiant pop of color.
7) My lip butters have been the only lip products I have been using for a long time now, I absolutely adore them. if I'm looking for a nude lip I stick with Creme Brulee..mine is just about done, so I have to stock up on another one
8) If I'm looking for just a slight bit of color I will dab on Berry smoothie, I wear this paired with Creme Brulee and I love the look. I first apply Creme Brulee all over and then go back with Berry smoothie and apply to mostly the middle part of my lips.
What are some products beauty products you can't live without in the summer?