Tuesday 30 April 2013

Post Exam Pamper!


With exams finally done, I decided to pay a visit to Wal-Mart to finally get the Real Techniques starter set! While there I spotted some other goods, and picked them up. I've heard about numerous beach waves spray and I really wanted to give it a go. My hair is naturally kinda wavy but when it gets brushed the waves die down and I'm left with a big poof of hair haha! I also picked up two of my favoorritttee lip butters (creamsicle & creme brulee), they are gorgeous colors for everyday and I can't get enough of them. I was excited to see if the new lip butters were available at Wal-Mart but so far I've only seen them at Shoppers Drug Mart & Super-Store.   I'm a big cardigan lover and when I saw these tees I knew I had to get some. They're cheap, and great to wear in the summer. They also have tons of colors, at 5$ each I'm ready to grab a few more. So far I've tried the RT blending brush and it does a great job. Instead of my small tapered blending brush I opted for this one in the morning. The size of the brush allows the shadows to spread and create a flawless gradient. With my other brush the eyeshadow pigment would get concentrated in a certain area and I would have to buff it out more than once.

Have you picked up any new items recently?

   

11 comments:

  1. Happy Exams Being Done!
    I'm going to have to check out some of the Real Techniques brushes.. I keep hearing good things!

    www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks my dear!<3
    Honestly they are one of the most raved about brushes I think:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being done exams! I recently picked up some of the RT brushes also, love them already!

    Beauty by T
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tawny it's a big relief!:)
      Can't wait to try some of the other brushes.

      Delete
  4. this is super!
    i stay here, love your space

    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com
    Sergio,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't the Real Techniques brushes amazing? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The brushes are great, loving them so far!:)

      Delete
  6. Congratulations for the exam done! :) you got a nice stuffs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i bought the same bright yellow tee at wal mart and the purple version of the peachy one!! Was thinking of going back to get the peachy one actually hehe!

    Ashley
    romanianbutterfly206.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. This might include different technology, or different factors. For example, some companies offer their products as a variety of products and many of the choices may be limited in availability. Check out this site to know more about women health.

    ReplyDelete