Saturday 30 March 2013

Real Techniques Brushes now at Wal-Mart!

Hi everyone, I hope all is well! Spring finally seems to be rolling around and I cannot get over the beautiful weather. I hope you guys are having a great Easter Weekend. I have been missing for quite a long time now. I need to catch up on reading blogs this weekend, so keep an eye out I shall be popping by  and leaving comments for you beautiful ladies. Recently I stopped by my local Wal-Mart and was blown away by the expansion they had done in the beauty department. I noticed that they added a greater variety of products. A lot of brands now have more of a selection within them. While passing one of the isles I saw the Real Techniques brushes hanging, and was stunned. I have heard about these brushes countless times through fellow bloggers and they never seem to disappoint. I'm not much of an online shopper so before I was kinda sad that the I couldn't get my hands on. That sadness has totally faded, I absolutely cannot wait to buy the them.
What do you think about these brushes? 
Which bundle should I pick up first?

P.S) If you would like to keep up with my Blog via Bloglovin, you can Click here




12 comments:

  1. I have yet to spot these in my local walmart but I really want to try the eye set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just keep checking, they'll be beside the Soho, and Eco Tools:) hope you find them soon.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ooh I can't wait! Which brush set do you have?

      Delete
    2. Starter set, the stippling brush and another one with a pink handle

      Delete
  3. I got the core set and the eye starter set. Absolutely love them both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling I will end up with both of them haha:)

      Delete
  4. I want the core set the most.. my local Walmart only had starter set.
    I'm going to keep searching!

    www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine has both so I am super excited! Just gotta save my money up before I treat myself lol. :)

      Delete
  5. These sets are both so great you're going to love them. I think the eye set is slightly better and more useful though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how much you LOVE them, so i am super excited. I am thinking about starting off with the eye starter set. I need a new blending brush, mine is a tapered on by Quo and it kind of hurts when i use it in the crease lol!

      Delete
  6. Look like nice brushes must try them out!! xx

    Redlipsdepartment.blogspot.com

    Sharry Heer

    ReplyDelete