It's been quite the while since I've done an empties post because it truly takes me forever to finish up products. However, since some of these items were a being used on a daily basis they finished much more quickly!
1) Cetaphil Cleanser- I just checked back on a former post to find out that I have been using this since August. I used it for a while, and then stopped and recently started up again because I had nothing else to use. I love the smell of this cleanser, it's gentle, calming; almost resembling the smell of baby oil. It's gets the job done, removes traces of foundation, and eye makeup. I would buy this again but I really want to try something else, so I may not get it right away. It definitely is a cost effective option, with it coming under 8$, it performs well, and lasts a nice amount of time.
2) Nicole by O.P.I Drying drops- At first I absolutely hated these drops, I thought they were a complete waste of money. However, I think the problem was the way in which I was applying the drying drops. I would apply my polish as usual, and then go ahead and place a drop or two on each nail. I don't know why I didn't wait longer but basically the nail polish did not have enough time to settle on it's own. It would get goopy, the polish did not dry, and my nails would be so messed up. You really should give your nails a brief moment to dry before applying these drops. Anyone know of any drop or top coat that makes your nails feel hard? (like a gel top coat/ shellac polish?). I would probably buy either another bottle of the drops or a different brand, like I said I really want something that's "ding" proof.
3) Loreal Foundation (True Match)- This is my second bottle of this foundation after I took somewhat of a break from MAC's studio fix fluid. I am honestly really satisfied with this foundation, it covers red spots, pimples and any discoloration. It does a nice job with scarring, however I do have one dark mark that I tend to use a bit of MAC's Studio finish concealer on top of. Overall I would definitely re-purchase this again.
4) Dermologica Cleansing oil- I am so sad that this sample finished although it did last me quite some time. I felt that my face was thoroughly cleaned with this oil. It was my first attempt using a cleansing oil, I bought the Boscia one but didn't have a great experience with it so I took it back. I'm hoping to get this one soon. To read an in depth review click here.
5) Miss Dior Perfume Sample- This was a nice elegant, and feminine scent, not overly fruity or juicy. I liked using it, but I have other sample to use up, so I doubt I'd take the plunge and buy it.
6) True Match concealer- Again very much like the foundation I had a positive experience with this product. I use it just to apply under my eyes. Let's just say you don't want to wear a full face of foundation this is perfect to just apply on the spots needed. It's easily bendable, and provides a good amount of coverage.
7) Marcelle Lash Extension Plus- BESSSSST Mascara ever in my eyes. I tried to use a different mascara and was blown away to see how big of a difference there was when I don't use Marcelle's. It's been a highly raved about mascara and I'm so glad I got it! It gives my lashes lift, keeps the curl, gives volume and definition while remaining clump free. I highly suggest you all try it,..will I be buying it again, heck yes!
That's all for now, hope you all are well, enjoy your day!