Tuesday 23 October 2012

Marcelle Extension Plus Mascara (2 for 1 say what?!)

I cannot even begin to describe how much I've missed blogging, it's become a a hobby that's very dear to me. I have missed you all so much as well, reading your blogs always brighten my day! Speaking of reading blogs I have been keeping on top of that but I've been lacking when it comes to commenting, so sorry! This week is so nice because I have no tests, midterms or assignments due but it all starts back up next week! I feel as though I've been on the move constantly, I simply cannot wait for Friday!:)
Yesterday I stopped off at Shoppers Drug Mart and was just walking around aimlessly, I stopped by the Marcelle section to give this mascara a look and I was pleasantly surprised to see that a 2 for 1 deal was going on. This is such a highly talked about mascara, and I've always been so curious about it due to the amazing things I constantly hear about it,  seeing as it was 2 for 1 I couldn't leave it behind! I am not sure if Marcelle is a brand carried in the States, but if your Canadian I would seriously suggest scoping out the Marcelle section at your local SDM.
There's bound to be someone who considers this mascara a miss but I've yet to hear any negative comments about it. It's considered to be a lengthening and curling mascara and I think it does the job extremely well. I would also say that this does a wonderful job at filling out my lashes. Today was the first time I used this mascara and so far I am thrilled with it, right when I swiped on the first coat I not only felt but saw my lashes being lifted. My problem with curling mascara's is that they do the job upon application however soon after my lashes begin to fall down. Maybelline's XXL curl has always been a mascara I liked however this one may be my new fave. You don't need anything other then this to achieve long lovely lashes unlike the Korres  that needs to be paired with another mascara to achieve some sort of volume. I will be sure to do an in depth review when I've used this beauty a couple more times!
I forgot to mention that I bought this for $12.50..it is a bit pricier then other mascara's such as Cover girl's Lash Blast or Maybelline's Mega Plush but I think if it works great then it's well worth it. Plus the whole 2 for 1 was a major incentive for me to buy haha. 
Have you tried this mascara? What do you think? 

8 comments:

  1. I just bought the 2 for 1 as well at London Drugs! There was also a coupon for $1.50 off too!! I agree, this is a fantastic mascara! It gives the effects of a high end mascara, but without the price tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome!! I've never tried a high end mascara but I am more then happy with this, I totally agree it does so much for your lashes with out making you broke:P

      Delete
  2. I love your blog! It's so pretty! I am your newest follower! :)
    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mascara soo much! :)) Great post!

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks lovely:)
      It's a fave of mine now

      Delete
  4. I wonder if this is still on!!! You should share this with Canadian Beauty Reviews..I think it's one of her faves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that's where I first heard about it through her!! It's a great beauty find:)

      Delete